All of our bookkeeping packages include the following services:
- Monthly Bookkeeping in QuickBooks Online
- Cash basis only
- Transaction Organization
- Classification & categorization of all transactions (both income and expense)
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounts include bank accounts, credit cards, and loans.
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- We will provide an updated Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement by the 10th day of the following month.
- Dedicated Support
- Email, text, and phone support
If your business needs assistance with more than these items, please see our additional services list below. Do you have other questions? Let us know! We’re here to help.
An active subscription with QuickBooks Online is required for me to do my work. If you don’t have an active subscription, contact me to sign up at a discounted rate!
starting at $97/mo
Under $100,000 per year in revenue or expenses (whichever is greater)
1-3 reconciled accounts
starting at $297/mo
$100,000 – $300,000 per year in revenue or expenses (whichever is greater)
1-3 reconciled accounts
starting at $497/mo
$300,000 – $1,800,000 per year in revenue or expenses (whichever is greater)
Up to 6 reconciled accounts
starting at $997/mo
Over $1,800,000 per year in revenue or expenses (whichever is greater)
Up to 10 reconciled accounts
We recognize that every business is unique, and may need more than “just” basic bookkeeping. We offer the following additional services to better serve you, for a minimal additional fee:
- Software Setup
- We can help you set up QuickBooks Online at a discounted rate (only available for first-time setup). Contact us for more information.
- Catch Up / Clean Up
- Have you fallen behind on your bookkeeping? We can help! Pricing for this service is dependent on the number of months to clean up, as well as the number of accounts and transactions involved. This can be charged at an hourly rate, or as a fixed amount with a signed agreement to become a monthly bookkeeping customer.
- Accounts Payable
- We will ensure that your vendors are paid on time and all transactions are appropriately tracked in QuickBooks.
- Accounts Receivable
- We will ensure that customer accounts are set up accurately, invoices are emailed on time, and payments are recorded appropriately in QuickBooks. We also partner with Complete Business Group to provide you with the lowest rates for payment processing. Contact us for more information.
- We partner with Gusto to offer full-service payroll. We can help you get started, or take over from where you currently are to provide the attention to detail you need and help avoid costly mistakes.
- Sales Tax Filing
- We will submit your sales tax returns to the appropriate state(s) on your behalf.
- Accrual Basis Bookkeeping
- Class Tracking / Job Costing
- Issuing 1099-NEC Forms